Here are last week’s top 10 “don’t miss” social media marketing articles selected by the adQuadrant team.
- How To Use Emojis In Facebook Ads – Complete Guide – AdEspresso: Every emoji you place in your Facebook Post should help deliver your message, not just decorate.
- How To Create An Effective Sales Funnel Using Instagram – Entrepreneur: Discover what you need to do to begin attracting more prospects and closing more deals with help from your Instagram account.
- Facebook Introduces Developer Circles – Facebook for Developers: A new program for developers all over the world to connect, learn and collaborate with other local developers.
- 10 Little-Known Facebook Marketing Features And Hacks You Can Try Today – Buffer: Facebook allows marketers to support and show love towards other brands on Facebook by liking from their own business page.
- 5 Ways Facebook Messenger Bots Can Help Your Business – Entrepreneur: Chatbots can deliver personalized content to your clients and help generate revenue directly through your social media platforms.
- 9 Secrets The Pros Use To Create Great Facebook Ad Copy – AdEspresso: It doesn’t matter how great the product or service you’re trying to promote. Your copy has to clearly explain the value your product or service offers.
- How To Advertise On Facebook In 10 Steps – WordStream: To truly dominate Facebook advertising, though, you’re going to need more than just a keen understanding of how the platform works.
- Why Generation Z Should Be Included In Your Content Strategy – HubSpot: Like every other generation before it, Generation Z is steadily gaining some degree of purchasing power, especially those who were born in 1999 or earlier.
- The State Of Mobile Advertising – DigiDay: Social video is a big driver for mobile advertising’s growth, due to platforms like Periscope and Facebook, and Snap pioneered a short vertical video format that has been adopted by more and more publishers.