Here are last week’s top 10 “don’t miss” social media marketing articles selected by the adQuadrant team.
- Snapchat Vs. Instagram: What Marketers Need To Know – DigiDay: As Instagram’s Stories product creating competition for Snapchat, brands and advertisers are trying to figure out which works best.
- How Much Do Instagram Ads Cost? Plus 8 Tips For Saving Money – WordStream: The average cost to advertise on Instagram can vary wildly depending on the type of ad, the audience targeted and the type of creative used.
- Creating A Canvas Fullscreen Experience Is Easier Than Ever – Facebook Business: You can now attach a Canvas fullscreen experience that opens up instantly when people click on a collection.
- Pinterest Contests: All You Need To Know To Run It Now – AdEspresso: Pinterest is truly a platform that is unlike any other social media site, where the goal is to store content from outside sources instead of just sharing it or creating it.
- How To Easily Create Professional-Looking Videos For 4 Popular Social Media Platforms – HubSpot: Thanks to easy and free video creation tools, you don’t need a big budget, professional equipment, or a filmmaking degree to make compelling videos for your brand.
- New Medium, New Rules: Video Advertising In The Mobile Age – Facebook Business: With vision, a little flexibility, and continued experimentation from the best creative minds in the business, we find ourselves at the threshold of a new golden age of advertising.
- Video More Important Than Ever In Social Media – Mobile Marketing Watch: The top three channels for social video? Facebook, Instagram Stories, and Snapchat are currently the leaders of the pack.