Here are last week’s top 10 “don’t miss” social media marketing articles selected by the adQuadrant team.
- How To Run An Instagram Contest That Attracts More Eyeballs – Entrepreneur: Getting your community involved in a contest is an effective way to build your market and brand message.
- Facebook’s Latest AI Add-On Will Teach Chatbots To Sound Less Robotic – Engadget: Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research group (FAIR) is attempting to make smarter AI bots that aren’t as single-minded as many of the ones available now.
- Facebook Newsfeed: New Updates To Reduce Clickbait Headlines – Facebook Newsroom: Headlines that withhold information intentionally leave out crucial details or mislead people, forcing them to click to find out the answer.
- Don’t Fall For These 24 Myths About Facebook Ads – HubSpot: The competition for Facebook Page Likes and Facebook Post Engagement Ads are at an all time high.
- 4 Ways To Improve Your Marketing Agency – Entrepreneur: When we advertise, we also gather data about how receptive potential clients are to ways we may phrase or position our offerings.
- How To Create Personas And Map Content To The Buyer Journey – Insights: Content marketing can actually fail when built upon faulty buyer personas that, in turn, create a weak strategic foundation.
- 7 Common Facebook Advertising Mistakes (And How To Fix Them) – Shopify: A common mistake with paid advertising, regardless of platform, is going too broad with the audiences we choose to target.
- 7 Things Successful Content Marketers Do Differently – Entrepreneur: Everything starts with an understanding of your audience, and the most successful content marketers are the ones who take this phase seriously.
- How To Transform Your Blog Content Into Compelling Videos – HubSpot: Marketers are prioritizing visual content, but many marketers don’t know how to start and others worry that video will disrupt and replace written blog content altogether.