Here are last week’s top 10 “don’t miss” social media marketing articles selected by the adQuadrant team.
- How To Grow Your User Base With Lookalike Audiences And Email Marketing – AdEspresso: The ability to collect behavioral data and build in-depth customer profiles allows you to create more specific buyer personas and create better Lookalike audiences.
- Facebook’s Working With Publishers On Paid Subscriptions – DigiDay: Facebook is working on plans to let people pay to subscribe to publications through its app by year-end, according to publishers.
- More Controls In Audience Network, Instant Articles And In-Stream Ads – Facebook Business: Extending campaigns outside of News Feed allows our advertisers to reach more people they care about and drive more outcomes that matter for their business.
- The 7 Best Keyword Research Tools To Redefine Your Content Marketing – AdEspresso: Remember to be realistic about the keywords you’re optimizing for, since many newer businesses sometimes do better to optimize for keywords with less competition.
- The 10 Best User-Generated Content Campaigns On Instagram – HubSpot: Give customers and users a platform from which they can brag about their purchase.
- How Logos Became The Most Important Quarter-Inch In Business – Fortune: A logo isn’t just a name or an icon or other visual signature on company letterhead or a billboard or other promotional venue anymore.
- 4 Marketing Ideas From The Fashion Industry Every Business Can Use – Entrepreneur: Collaboration is all about attracting a new audience, and fashion brands have had great success.
- Ecommerce Copywriting: How To Conduct Copy Research To Boost Sales – Shopify: Value propositions, microcopy, Facebook ads, promotional emails — all of these rely on copy to capture attention and convert visitors into buyers.
- New Tools To Get More Value From Your Campaigns – Facebook Business: Mobile has unlocked the possibility for businesses to reach people with ads in so many new ways.