Here are last week’s top 10 “don’t miss” social media marketing articles selected by the adQuadrant team.
- How To Build Successful Chatbots – Entrepreneur: Chatbots are effective engagement tools, and if implemented properly, they can build your sales pipeline and monetize your social media accounts.
- How To Use Instagram Giveaways To Grow Your Following – WordStream: A highly shareable post will drive social shares by itself, which leads to greater exposure and impression share, while the giveaway entry criteria should accomplish the secondary goal of growing your Instagram audience.
- Instagram VS Facebook: Which Can Help You Improve Your Business More? – DreamGrow: Choosing the right platform depends on what you’re looking for. You have to think about your goals and what you wish to achieve from the campaign.
- 4 Unknown Facebook Features Your Business Is Missing – Entrepreneur: Knowing the latest marketing features and how you can use them for your business can give you the competitive edge.
- 7 Tips For Marketing Effectively To Seniors – SEMRush: The baby boomer generation isn’t necessarily all that different from other markets, and contrary to popular belief, many seniors spend a good amount of time online.
- 4 Ways To Boost Your Social Media Creativity Game – Entrepreneur: A business won’t succeed without active accounts across several platforms.
- 9 Clever Ways To Get More Comments On Instagram – HubSpot: If your organic Instagram posts get engagement from your followers, it creates a positive feedback loop: the more people like and comment on a post, the greater likelihood it will appear on the explore tab, where users who don’t already follow you can check out your popular content.
- 5 Ways To Generate More Exposure For Your Content Through Social Media – Social Media Today: Content marketing is a proven way to build your business in the modern digital landscape, and an increasingly important element in any organization’s marketing mix.