Here are last week’s top 10 “don’t miss” social media marketing articles selected by the adQuadrant team.
- Instagram Lets You Post Up To 10 Photos or Videos as 1 Swipeable Carousel – TechCrunch: Instagram wants you to share a more complete picture of your experiences in its classic feed, not just its Snapchat Stories clone.
- Refresh Your Knowledge of Facebook Products with This Quiz – Facebook Business: Whether you’ve been using Facebook advertising products for a while, or you’re just starting out, there’s always more to learn.
- Calling Facebook Customer Service? Beware of Fraudsters – eCommerceTimes: A Google search for a Facebook customer support phone number may direct users to a number set up by fraudsters.
- 6 Easy Tips for More Profitable YouTube Advertising – WordStream: Video should become a critical piece of the marketing puzzle because of how much video content your audience is consuming.
- 34 Stats to Help You Plan Your Social Media Strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & More – HubSpot: Standout statistics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instragram and Pinterest that will give some guidance for your social media strategy this year.
- 10 Content Marketing Best Practices from Top Brands – Insights: Top content marketers follow this practice of creating and sharing content that adds value to users’ lives – without asking for anything in return.
- More Brands Are Testing Facebook’s Pricey Live Video Ads – Digiday: Brands are testing out promoted live videos on Facebook, targeting and alerting users to their live broadcasts as they’re happening.
- How to Cultivate Brand Advocacy with Paid Social – WordStream: Paid social campaigns take advantage of social proof to significantly grow exposure and brand awareness.
- Social Marketing Grows Up – eCommerceTimes: Social Media Marketing easily can be the difference between zero-sum markets and retaining some vibrancy that comes with product exploration and adoption.
- 13 Practical E-commerce Content Marketing Ideas You Can Get Started On Today – Beacon: Content marketing efforts allows you to be more searchable.
- Pepperdine 40 Under 40 Honoree Arjun Jolly – Pepperdine University: Meet this week’s Pepperdine 40 under 40 honoree Arjun Jolly, adQuadrant’s COO.