Here are last week’s top 10 “don’t miss” social media marketing articles selected by the adQuadrant team.
- Facebook Introduces Live Location in Messenger – FB Newsroom: Facebook now allows you to share your Live Location with a group of friends in Messenger or just with one person.
- Facebook Opens Up Donations for Personal Needs – Engadget: Facebook introduces personal fundraisers, the company will allow you to accept donations to cover expenses for education, medical, pet medical, crisis relief, personal emergency and a funeral or loss.
- How Instagram Beat Out Snapchat as Fashion’s ‘Social Darling’ – Digiday: Snapchat wants to rival Facebook, but it should worry first about Instagram.
- How to Create Facebook Lead Ads: A Beginner’s Guide – HubSpot: Facebook lead ads allow potential customers to access your offers without ever leaving the Facebook app.
- Inspire Shoppers to Purchase with a Collection – Facebook Newsroom: Mobile has reshaped how people discover, learn and ultimately buy from businesses.
- 6 Major Technology Shifts That Will Impact Your Content Marketing Strategy – Insights: We’re living in a world where technological change is happening faster and more erratically than at any time in history.
- How to Set Up Your Instagram Profile for Ecommerce – Shopify: Your Instagram pic, bio, and link can make or break your success.
- 3 Strategic Ways to Get Links to Your Website – Copyblogger: Guest posting remains one of the best ways to gain exposure to an audience that builds your own.
- Why Mobile-First Brands Are Poised To Dominate – Branding Strategy Insider: Mobile is now the great enabler for new “mobile-first” brands and the killer threat for legacy brands who still think customers listen with loyalty in mind.
- Stories are the new News Feed – TechCrunch: If the camera is the new keyboard, then the future of social media will look more like a slideshow than a Word document.